Wednesday, November 26, 2008

'My first post!'

I guess I am jumping on the bag wagon with everyone else, and I am going to try this blog stuff out! I am here at work it is almost 2 in the morning, so if I might sound a litltle crazy consider the time! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and that Christmas is now less than a month away. We are going to Randens moms house for Thanksgiving, and maybe stopping at the Barneys after for a minute to say hello to everyone before we head out to St. George for Jaydens soccer tournament. I am going to miss the day after Thanksgiving sales, but Randen says that it's great because I won't be spending money that we don't have! Little does he know that there are stores in St. George also! Well I will be leaving for now, my patient is about to deliver! I will check back soon, and keep you all posted with our crazy lives that we love! Chelsee

No comments: