Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween party at Grandma Barneys
























































This year we had a fun Halloween party at my Grandma Barneys house. All the grandmas went to a lot of work to make sure that the grandkids had fun. They painted, and decorated pumpkins. Had Halloween cupcakes in Spider decorated glasses, and of course they all got a spider ring. After all the fun they all got their own little treat bags! The party started at 3 pm, and I had to work that night, so just left from grandmas to work. Randen told me that he was not going to be too much longer, he was tired, had been out in the cold all morning at Jaydens soccer game, and I got a phone call around midnight saying he was just leaving Grandmas house. He said they had a lot of fun, I was of course expecting the whining of thanks for leaving me with all the kids at your family party, but the complete opposite. Poor little Rylee crashed on the floor, and instead of leaving her alone the adults including her dad sprayed her with silly string, decorated her with spieders, worms, and all sorts of disgusting things. She did not even move he said, she was that tired! He took some pictures of her on his phone, and when I got home the next morning from work I showed her them, and she said who is that? When I told her it was her she looked at me and said, "who would do that to me?" I pointed to her dad, and she just started to laugh, and of course kept wanting to see the pictures over and over again!

1 comment:

Amberlie said...

Looks like tons of fun! btw your format on your blog sucks because the only post I noticed at first was the Avery & Rylee's room and it didn't show the other ones on the main page. I noticed them on the side bar!