Friday, November 13, 2009

Scottie and Andraya


























































































































































My little brother Scottie and my new sister-in-law got married! It was very special to Avery because she was able to be the flower girl! They had their wedding in the Price Utah Airport hanger. A first for me to be at a wedding in an airport hanger, but very beautiful! Andraya's dad, is a pilot, and my Grandpa Jim is a retired pilot, so after the wedding, and reception they were able to take off in a one in a kind send off's! Andraya's dad and my Grandpa flew them to the Provo Airport where Scottie had dropped their car off, and then from their they stayed in Park City for the weekend!

No comments: