Monday, October 19, 2009

Carlsbad at the Beach











For the last 20 years my family has been going down to Carlsbad, California. We usually end up taking up the whole hotel and the most part of the beach that we camp out at! This year we didn't do any fun attraction sites like Disneyland, or Sea World, we just hung out at the beach, soaked up the sun, played in the ocean, and got sand in places that it shouldn't have been (Lacy you know what I am talking about)!!! We made some cool sand sculptures, the guys boogie boarded with dolphins, and I don't think I have ever used so much sunscreen in my life. After my 2 older kids decided that after the first day of getting fried, that mom is right, and they should wear sunscreen for a reason, not just because I am mean, and have nothing else to say or do!

No comments: