Monday, October 19, 2009

Michael and Tia's Wedding














































My little brother Michael and his fiance got married September 18th in the Logan Temple. We were in California when they went through the temple, and had their ceremony in Tremonton, where Tia is from, but headed down to my dads house for their reception in Castle Dale the following Saturday! My Grandpa Jim, and Grandma Annie from California were up, and staying at my dads house, and it was nice to spend some time with them. Their reception was so beautiful, and we had such a great time getting to know Tia's family after the reception for a family BBQ, and a dance off! If I only had the pictures for that, man that Tia can move! And the kids had so much fun making smores, although they didn't stay clean for too long! We even got grandma Dana up and shaking it! Congratulations, we love you both!

No comments: