Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sand Dunes











We headed out to the Sand Dunes this summer, and although we don't have any ATV's Our good friends Amberlie and Chevy let us take advantage of theirs. Talk about friends with benefits! I went with Chevy on his new sand car that he built this year, and had a blast. I couldn't move the next day but it was so much fun, and so beautiful on the back of Sand Mountain. I also took their Rhino with Avery, Rylee, Braylee and Bostyn for a fun little ride. We stopped and played in the sand, and watched some crazy riders. We were gone for a little while, and I gave my poor friend Amberlie a heart attack. She thought I had wrecked the Rhino, and was thinking of the worst possible scenerios. The only thing bad that happened was that Avery picked her nose, and got a bloody nose! So sorry again Am for scaring the crap out of you, but thanks for a great day!

1 comment:

l.g. mcfifi said...

love the blog chelsee b